- Application programming interface.
- default plugin directory
- The default plugin directory where plugin hooks can be placed. See Plugin directory for usage.
Cloud based Creative Project management tool for Production Tracking, Asset Management and Team Collaboration.
- Used to extend or modify the default behaviour in ftrack connect. See Hooks for more information.
- Houdini is a 3D animation application software developed by Side Effects Software. Visit the website at http://www.sidefx.com/
- location plugin
- A custom developed location to represent a storage. Used by the API to manage files and data.
- MPEG-4 Part 14 or MP4 is a digital multimedia format most commonly used to store video and audio, but can also be used to store other data such as subtitles and still images. It’s being developed by International Organization for Standardization (ISO). Visit the website at http://www.iso.org/
- plugin directory
- A directory that Connect searches for plugin hooks. See Plugin directory for usage.
- A programming language that lets you work more quickly and integrate your systems more effectively. Often used in creative industries. Visit the language website at http://www.python.org
The service provides a context menu for performing basic actions. It is accessible by clicking on the service icon.
- WebM is a video file format intended primarily for royalty-free use in the HTML5 video tag. Visit the website at http://www.webmproject.org/